Over here in our household we try to live by the mantra “Everyday is Thanksgiving!” Though on those days it is hard to remember that. But with today being Thanksgiving I figured why not list some things I’m grateful for. Like to hear it? Here it go? Lol.
1. A solid foundation. Honey Jesus is my boo! Ya’ll just don’t know how good he has been to me!
2. My Family. Not only my husband and two little divas but my parents, cousins, grandmother etc…I just love them. Like ALL families we have our issues but those don’t overshadow the love that we have for each other.
3. My Health. It sounds simple but we take for granted that everyone has their health.
4. My right mind. I sound like my late granny, but again something that we take for granted mental health and wellness is something that A LOT of people deal with.
5. A roof over my head. I’ve got a home, a comfortable home and I’m reminded especially during this holiday season that many people aren’t that fortunate.
6. Friends who became family. I always say that friends are the family that you chose. I believe that wholeheartedly and I am beyond blessed with the amazing people that are in my life and support me and vice versa.
AND Last but certainly NOT least…
7. WINE & HGTV…. don’t you dare laugh! Okay…you can laugh. But honestly, because I enjoy a cocktail and decorating it’s the perfect combo and is one of the ways I enjoy spending my time and relaxing! Cheers!
What are you thankful for?